How to Marry a Millionaire
8:48 AM
The most famous fashion scene is that when the ladies are out with their "millionaires" for dinner. Each one just as elegant as the other.
My other favorite scene is any of the scenes with Bacall. The woman looks amazing in just about everything she puts on.
My favorite look from this movie I unfortunately could not get a quality photo of. It is of Lauren Bacall and it is amazing silhouette. The sleeves are blown out of proportion and the top has a peter pan collar. The top is placed underneath a fitted grey business dress. It is absolutely stunning.
As well as the scene with the fashion show.
As I work on my portfolio for FIT, this is the way I'm going to share my inspiration behind my ideas. Hope you enjoy taking a look into my brain!
Kadi
xoxo

0 comments